Saturday 28 August 2010

An extended 'About Me'

I didn't like my current about me section so I temporarily deleted it, I will be posting another one eventually.

What you need to know for now though is that I love good food, and have done from a young age. I was surrounded by food growing up as I worked in a series of my family's fish and chip shops and restaurants, so I guess that passion was transferred to me. For now, I'm a casual food blogger, posting the occasional recipe that I enjoy and restaurant reviews that have been memorable. I will never write a bad review on my blog, this is not what colourful foodie is about, I only like to write about good food. My reviews can be found on urbanspoon.

I tend to eat out with and cook for (and with!) my boyfriend, Tom. He has been a great influence in my passion for food (I was so so picky before we got together!) so I think he deserves a mention!

Please feel free to make comments, whether they are compliments or critisisms! I would love to see if my recipes and reviews have been helpful!

If you would like to contact me my e-mail is xoxmariaxox@hotmail.co.uk


Maria x